So let’s start here (check all that apply):
I’m here because I:
- struggle with finding enough time in the day
- I’m driving the strugglebus aka motherhood that includes the daily grind of (insert your daily reality) and finding the energy each day to get up and do it all again and again
- finding balance and energy; it’s overwhelming at times
- I often feel like everyone, but me, has it all together
- carving out time for myself; I feel guilty if I try and do something for myself and it takes me away from my famiy for more than 20/30 minutes
GOOD NEWS, my friend! There is no wrong answer. If any or all of the above apply, you’re in the right place.
Hi! I’m Jessica McCarty, and it’s my goal to help busy moms find balance and fit self care into the pockets of their lives. I work with you where you are at currently and help you find ways to do the things that you already enjoy to help you take care of yourself.
Our lives are getting busier and busier with each year especially once our children become school-agers. Then you add in extra-curricular activities and school activities and carting around all their little friends. We are role models for our children, especially those of us with daughters. Imagine your daughter in 20 years. Do you wish upon her the frantic and crazed life that you are living? Self care is not a four letter word. It is absolutely essential to living your best life. If you don’t take care of yourself, who will? Also, self care is so much more than #selfcare and posting pictures of you and your mom tribe going to the spa. It’s about making an annual visit to your doctor just as important as your kids annual visits. It’s about making sure that you move your body in a way that feels good to you. Taking the time to read that book by the author you love. It’s about talking to yourself in a kind way and knowing that you are doing the best that you can.
Click here to sign up for my F.R.E.E Mama Me Time Challenge where I share how to find time to carve out for yourself and get off the struggle bus. Plus it includes a BONUS self care assessment
So while I’m a big fan of taking relaxing baths and reading, my approach is all about YOU! Self care is all about you and what makes you feel your best. So that is what we will explore in our time together.